Six Sigma Master Black Belt is the apex level of certification in lean six sigma training. It is a highly advanced training program that focuses on hands-on projects training on various statistical tools and methodologies. Participants of this course will gain in-depth understanding of DMAIC and DMADV project methodologies and hands-on analytical tools.
The Master Black Belt program comprises detailed training on variation, statistics, non-parametric analysis, quantitative testing, multivariate assessment, Freeman-Tukey, data optimization and analysis, advanced regression, distributional analysis amongst others
A certified Master Black Belt is a sought after professional and leads large teams within corporate organizations and consulting firms.
60 Hours of Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions
Facility to undergo projects in project portfolio management, training design and delivery
E-Learning Access with Abundant Tools and Techniques, video content, assessments
24/7 Support Team.
- Discover working session to create new Project Opportunities
- Learn to use tools for Project Determination
- Define and implement techniques for intervening to avoid Project failure
- Manage and Prioritize a Pipeline for Projects
- Use Analysis Tools to improve portfolios and critical projects
- Know about the implications of Organizational Culture and maturity level
- Gain skills to know Human Dynamics for enhancement of project and cultural objectives
- Assess the appropriate collection of Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Process data, both internal and external
Instructor Led Online Classroom
Core competencies of a Certified Master Black Belt?
- You must demonstrate the ability to teach, facilitate and communicate effectively through coaching and mentoring – leading to the successful completion of projects.
- You must show competence in the key examination areas.
- You must show technical proficiency with process improvement concepts and advanced tools.
- You must have strong analytic and problem-solving skills including the ability to recommend alternative solutions and translate complex concepts into simplified and understandable examples.
- You must demonstrate the ability to quickly understand a Black Belt’s projects and provide guidance/direction for the next steps.
A Six Sigma Black Belt Level III issued by The Council for Six Sigma Certification is a prerequisite for applying for this Certification.
A minimum 4 years previous experience executing Six Sigma Projects in a Black Belt capacity (or equivalent) is required.
Benefits of Master Black Belt Training
- Increases responsibility and recognition as a leader, educator and future consultant
- Increases salary and career opportunities
- You can train, mentor and educate Green Belts and Black Belts
- Your expertise could improve processes in your work place
The duration of the course will be 60 hours in total
Frequently Asked Questions
Volans Academia is an initiative of Volans Infomatics, a leading BPM and IT services company, in partnership with Advanced Innovation Group, an industry leader in training and consulting services. The objective of Volans Academia is to provide oriented certification programs to young professionals for a successful career in the corporate world.
Advance Innovation Group (AIG) is an industry leader in training and consulting in areas of Lean Six Sigma, ISO Certification, Project and Agile Project Management. AIG possesses decades of experience in working closely with industry leaders to devise innovative and cost-effective methods and tools to make business more successful, predictable and profitable. It has over the years trained thousands of young professionals for a successful career in the corporate world. AIG is widely known in the industry as a ‘Manager’s factory’.
For more details, visit www.advanceinnovationgroup.com
Did you know that Quality experts/professionals save a million bucks for companies in various sectors such as IT, healthcare, chemical, manufacturing, and many more using a data-driven approach of Lean Six Sigma methodologies? If you too, want to learn a similar approach and build a career in Quality Management, this course is certainly for you.
No major or critical prerequisites are required to attend the IASSC Certified Master Black Belt Exam. However, formal Lean Six Sigma training is recommended from a verified Lean Six Sigma instructor or corporate program to clear the exam. Prior experience, at a certain level, of applying real-world Lean Six Sigma practices would be strongly recommended prior to taking up Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification. Aspirants can complete Lean Six SIgma Green Belt Certfication or Lean Six SIgma Black Belt Certfication.
Master Black Belt (MBB) certification adds a significant amount of value to individuals and organizations alike. As well as being a mark of career excellence – distinguishing exceptional leaders from mere great ones – the presence of MBBs in an organization can have a transformational impact on business processes and financial performance.
Certified MBBs will be fully grounded in Lean Six Sigma methodology, which is geared towards improving business performance through quality, reducing costs and creating continuous value for customers. Companies that practice Lean Six Sigma typically benefit from greater levels of customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and productivity, as well as better strategic planning and supply chain management.
By training other employees and departmental heads in Lean Six Sigma, MBBs can play an instrumental role in creating a culture of excellence and quality within their organizations.
As well as completing various assignments and workshops throughout the program, a candidate must score 70% or higher in the Master Black Belt written examination and successfully complete an oral review/presentation of one completed project. They will also need to illustrate how the case studies can be used in a classroom setting.
The amount of money you can earn as a Master Black Belt depends on numerous factors, including the industry you work in, the number of years you have spent in your chosen profession, and any additional skills, qualifications and certifications you may have.
According to Salary.com, the average Six Sigma MBB salary in the United States is $154,100 (as of March 26, 2020), with the range typically falling between $130,000 and $175,800.
Free Career Counselling
Get a call back from our experts
Download Program Brochure
Detailed brochure in PDF format with relevant information on each program
Pay & Enroll for our Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification Program
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification Program